Juan Carlos Rivas
- Ph. D. in Economics in progress, National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico, 2013.
- M. A. in Economics, El Colegio de M…xico, Mexico, 2002.
- B. A. in Economics (with honor mention), National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico, 1999.
- Work experience:
1) October 2002- February 2013, United Nations. Economic Commission for Latin America and Caribbean (ECLAC). Principal Economist for Guatemala and El Salvador and Macroeconomist for Natural Disasters Assessment for Mexico and Central America in the Economic Development Unit.
2) 2001, El Colegio de México. Department of Economics. Researcher. Participation in the adaptation for Latin America of Books: Macroeconomics and Microeconomics of Michael Parkin, under the coordination of Gerardo Esquivel. 3) 1997-1999, Mexican Congress. Economic Advisor in the Vicecoordination of State Reform. 4) 1996-1997, National Autonomous University of Mexico.
Economic Department. Researcher.
? In BBVA since August 2013.
? Recent teaching experience:
Part time professor of macroeconomics and economic history of Mexico at Technologic Institute of Monterrey at B.A. and M.A. levels (Colegio de México).
? Publications in national and international journals.
5 junio 2015
México | Esperamos que al inicio del 2T15, la producción industrial haya mostrado mejoría
2 junio 2015